1. He who dwells in the covert of the Most High will lodge in the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I shall say of the Lord [that He is] my shelter and my fortress, my God in Whom I trust.
3. For He will save you from the snare that traps from the devastating pestilence.
4. With His wing He will cover you, and under His wings you will take refuge; His truth is an encompassing shield.
5. You will not fear the fright of night, the arrow that flies by day;
6. Pestilence that prowls in darkness, destruction that ravages at noon.
7. A thousand will be stationed at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not approach you.
8. You will but gaze with your eyes, and you will see the annihilation of the wicked.
9. For you [said], “The Lord is my refuge”; the Most High you made your dwelling.
10. No harm will befall you, nor will a plague draw near to your tent.
11. For He will command His angels on your behalf to guard you in all your ways.
12. On [their] hands they will bear you, lest your foot stumble on a stone.
13. On a young lion and a cobra you will tread; you will trample the young lion and the serpent.
14. For he yearns for Me, and I shall rescue him; I shall fortify him because he knows My name.
15. He will call Me and I shall answer him; I am with him in distress; I shall rescue him and I shall honor him.
16. With length of days I shall satiate him, and I shall show him My salvation.
1. A song of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He causes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside still waters.
3. He restores my soul; He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
4. Even when I walk in the valley of darkness, I will fear no evil for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff-they comfort me.
5. You set a table before me in the presence of my adversaries; You anointed my head with oil; my cup overflows.
6. May only goodness and kindness pursue me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for length of days.
*Sense & See G0D when invoking psalm 23
Prayer for our Government
“Our God and God of our ancestors, with mercy accept our prayer on behalf of our country and its government. Pour out your blessings upon this land, upon its inhabitants, upon its leaders, its judges, officers, and officials, who faithfully devote themselves to the needs of the public. Help them understand the rules of justice you have decreed, so that peace and security, happiness and freedom, will never depart from our land.” – Lev Shalem, the “Prayer for Our Country
Prayer for the Children (abused/trafficked)
Pray for the children who haven’t seen the Light
Pray for the Children who continue to Fight
Pray for the brave Soldiers who hold them Tight
Pray for the Angels to wrap them in Love & Light
Pray to God to make this Right
- Our Constitutional Republic, its duly elected President, family, and staff
- Patriots & the Military (who protect & defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies – both foreign & domestic)
- Our Leaders (may they protect & defend the Constitution of the United States)
- Our Veterans
- InnerRx Institute: Dr. Berman, family, staff, and all associated with InnerRx
- Our group members
- The victims of slavery, child trafficking and sex trafficking. May they be saved and healed.
- All emergency responders & their families: Fire, Police, SWAT, Medical/Healthcare Practitioners, Public Works, HAZMAT, etc…
- Teachers, Students, School Administrators & staff.
- Grant us all the wisdom to see the truth and support our belief in G-d.
- All victims of violence, wherever they are.
- All pregnant women – safe delivery & healthy babies.
- Prayers for those incarcerated and their families. May the know G0D. May they know that they are not alone. May there be liberty and justice for ALL.
Pour forth Your Spirit upon your children.
Heal the divide that makes any of us forget that we are brothers and sisters.
Uplift the consciousness of all and heal the Earth.
Stop all wars and create the peace that only You can foster.
Lift everyone above the battlefield and tell us how to help.
Create the path to peace, dear G0D, and show us how to walk it.
Pray for people with blinders on: That their eyes be opened to the truth of this time & that they SEE who they are – God’s creation.
See with eyes of love…Hear with eyes of love! We now lift up our prayers with a heart full of love.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
As we grow as unique persons, we learn to respect the uniqueness of others.
Jane Lee Logan
If you want to fly, you must be willing to leave the comfort of your cocoon.
You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith
YOU ARE the ancestor that changes everything for your bloodline. You are the golden light in human form brought to earth with a higher purpose.
G0D I place this day in your hands, please fill me with your love and wisdom; protect me and guide my life so that I can achieve all my goals and dreams; know that you work in me according to your will.
You are responsible for how long you let what hurt you haunt you.
You are the only person on Earth who can use your ability.
Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.
Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible
Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself. Being true to anyone else or anything else is not only impossible, but the mark of a fake messiah.
Self-trust is the first secret of success.
If you want to be sad, no one in the world can make you happy. But if you make up your mind to be happy, no one and nothing on earth can take that happiness from you. –
You are responsible for how long you let what hurt you haunt you.
You make a life out of what you have, not what you’re missing.”
We are Divine enough to ask and we are important enough to receive.
Dr. Rashid A. Buttar
• The Power to Heal is unequivocally yours.
• EXERCISE FREE WILL
The universe is transformation; our life is what our thoughts make it.
Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere
Most smiles are started by another smile
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Wherever a man may happen to turn, whatever a man may undertake,
he will always end up by returning to the path which nature has marked out for him
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them
Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it
Be the change that you want to see in the world
Frances de Sales
Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing is so gentle as real strength.
Our lives are a sum total of the choices we have made
- A song of David, when he fled from Absalom his son.
- O Lord, how many have my adversaries become! Great men rise up against me.
- Great men say concerning my soul, “He has no salvation in God to eternity.”
- But You, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory and He Who raises up my head.
- With my voice, I call to the Lord, and He answered me from His holy mount to eternity.
- I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord will support me.
- I will not fear ten thousands of people, who have set themselves against me all around.
- Arise, O Lord, save me, my God, for You have struck all my enemies on the cheek; You have broken the teeth of the wicked.
- It is incumbent upon the Lord to save, and it is incumbent upon Your people to bless You forever.
- A psalm by David. Who may abide in Your tent, O Lord? Who may dwell on Your holy Mountain?
- He who walks blamelessly, acts justly, and speaks truth in his heart;
- who has no slander on his tongue, who has done his fellowman no evil, and who has brought no disgrace upon his relative;
- in whose eyes a despicable person is abhorrent, but who honors those who are God-fearing; who does not change his oath even if it is to his own detriment;
- who does not lend his money at interest, nor accept a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things shall never falter.
If a loved one or relative is suffering-even in a distant place, where one is unable to help-offer this prayer on their behalf.
- For the Conductor, a psalm by David.
- May the Lord answer you on the day of distress; may the Name of the God of Jacob fortify you.
- May He send your help from the Sanctuary, and support you from Zion.
- May He remember all your offerings, and always accept favorably your sacrifices.
- May He grant you your heart’s desire, and fulfill your every counsel.
- We will rejoice in your deliverance, and raise our banners in the name of our God; may the Lord fulfill all your wishes.
- Now I know that the Lord has delivered His anointed one, answering him from His holy heavens with the mighty saving power of His right hand.
- Some [rely] upon chariots and some upon horses, but we [rely upon and] invoke the Name of the Lord our God.
- They bend and fall, but we rise and stand firm.
- Lord, deliver us; may the King answer us on the day we call.
- A psalm by David. Render to the Lord, children of the mighty, render to the Lord honor and strength.
- Render to the Lord the honor due to His Name; bow down to the Lord in resplendent holiness.
- The voice of the Lord is over the waters, the God of glory thunders; the Lord is over mighty waters.
- The voice of the Lord resounds with might; the voice of the Lord resounds with majesty.
- The voice of the Lord breaks cedars; the Lord shatters the cedars of Lebanon.
- He makes them leap like a calf, Lebanon and Sirion like a young wild ox.
- The voice of the Lord strikes flames of fire.
- The voice of the Lord makes the desert tremble; the Lord causes the desert of Kadesh to tremble.
- The voice of the Lord causes the does to calve, and strips the forests bare; and in His Sanctuary all proclaim His glory.
- The Lord sat [as King] at the Flood; the Lord will sit as King forever.
- The Lord will give strength to His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace.
- For the Conductor, a psalm by the sons of Korach.
- All you nations, clap hands; sound [the shofar] to God with a sound of jubilation.
- For the Lord is most high, awesome; a great King over all the earth.
- He subdues peoples under us, nations beneath our feet.
- He chooses our heritage for us, the glory of Jacob whom He loves eternally.
- God ascends through teruah, the Lord-through the sound of the shofar.
- Sing, O sing to God; sing, O sing to our King.
- For God is King over all the earth; sing, O man of understanding.
- God reigns over the nations; God is seated on His holy throne.
- The most noble of the nations are gathered, the nation of the God of Abraham; for the protectors of the earth belong to God; He is greatly exalted.
- For the Conductor, on the neginat, by David.
- Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer.
- From the end of the earth I call to You, when my heart is faint [with trouble]: Lead me upon the rock that surpasses me!
- For You have been a refuge for me, a tower of strength in the face of the enemy.
- I will dwell in Your tent forever; I will take refuge in the shelter of Your wings, Selah.
- For You, God, heard my vows; You granted the inheritance of those who fear Your Name.
- Add days to the days of the king; may his years equal those of every generation.
- May he sit always before God; appoint kindness and truth to preserve him.
- Thus will I sing the praise of Your Name forever, as I fulfill my vows each day.
- For the Conductor, a song with instrumental music, a psalm.
- May God be gracious to us and bless us; may He make His countenance shine upon us forever,
- that Your way be known on earth, Your salvation among all nations.
- The nations will extol You, O God; all the nations will extol You.
- The nations will rejoice and sing for joy, for You will judge the peoples justly and guide the nations on earth forever.
- The peoples will extol You, O God; all the peoples will extol You,
- for the earth will have yielded its produce, and God, our God, will bless us.
- God will bless us; and all, from the farthest corners of the earth, shall fear Him.
- For the Conductor, on the gittit,1 a psalm by the sons of Korach.
- How beloved are Your dwellings, O Lord of Hosts!
- My soul yearns, indeed it pines, for the courtyards of the Lord; my heart and my flesh [long to] sing to the living God.
- Even the bird has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she lays her young on the [ruins of] Your altars, O Lord of Hosts, my King and my God.
- Fortunate are those who dwell in Your House; they will yet praise You forever.
- Fortunate is the man whose strength is in You; the paths [to the Temple] are in his heart.
- For those who pass through the Valley of Thorns, He places wellsprings; their guide will be cloaked in blessings.2
- They go from strength to strength; they will appear before God in Zion.
- O Lord, God of Hosts, hear my prayer; listen, O God of Jacob, forever.
- See our shield,3 O God, and look upon the face of Your anointed one.
- For better one day in Your courtyards than a thousand [elsewhere]. I would rather stand at the threshold of the house of my God, than dwell [in comfort] in the tents of wickedness.
- For the Lord, God, is a sun and a shield; the Lord bestows favor and glory; He does not withhold goodness from those who walk in innocence.
- O Lord of Hosts! Fortunate is the man who trusts in You.
- When the Lord will reveal His kingship, the earth will exult; the multitudes of islands will rejoice.
- Clouds and dense darkness will surround Him; justice and mercy will be the foundation of His throne.
- Fire will go before Him and consume His foes all around.
- His lightnings will illuminate the world; the earth will see and tremble.
- The mountains will melt like wax before the Lord, before the Master of all the earth.
- The heavens will declare His justice, and all the nations will behold His glory.
- All who worship graven images, who take pride in idols, will be ashamed; all idol worshippers will prostrate themselves before Him.
- Zion will hear and rejoice, the towns of Judah will exult, because of Your judgments, O Lord.
- For You, Lord, transcend all the earth; You are exceedingly exalted above all the supernal beings.
- You who love the Lord, hate evil; He watches over the souls of His pious ones, He saves them from the hand of the wicked.
- Light is sown for the righteous, and joy for the upright in heart.
- Rejoice in the Lord, you righteous, and extol His holy Name.
- A song of ascents. I lift my eyes to the mountains-from where will my help come?
- My help will come from the Lord, Maker of heaven and earth.
- He will not let your foot falter; your guardian does not slumber.
- Indeed, the Guardian of Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps.
- The Lord is your guardian; the Lord is your protective shade at your right hand.
- The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.
- The Lord will guard you from all evil; He will guard your soul.
- The Lord will guard your going and your coming from now and for all time.
Gratitude “Prayer” by Louise L. Hay
Deep at the center of my being there is an infinite well of gratitude. I now allow this gratitude to fill my heart, my body, my mind, my consciousness, my very being. This gratitude radiates out from me in all directions, touching everything in my world, and returns to me as more to be grateful for. The more gratitude I feel, the more I am aware that the supply is endless. The use of gratitude makes me feel good, it is an expression of my inner joy. It is a warm fuzzy in my life.
I am grateful for myself and for my body. I am grateful for my ability to see and hear, feel and taste and touch. I am grateful for my home, and I take loving care of it. I am grateful for my family and friends, and I rejoice in their company. I am grateful for my work, and I give it my best at all times. I am grateful for my talents and abilities, and I continually express them in ways that are fulfilling. I am grateful for my income, and I know that I prosper wherever I turn. I am grateful for my past experiences, for I know that they were part of my soul’s growth. I am grateful for nature, and I am respectful for every living thing. I am grateful for today, and am grateful for the tomorrows to come.
Letting Go – Gerald G. Jampolsky
Help me to let go of my preoccupations with the future.
Give me the strength to stop my futile attempts
to predict and control the future. Let me see no value in my plan
of what the future should be.
Rid me of my senseless questions about tomorrow
And of all my desires to manipulate and control others.
Remind me that my fears and uncertainties of tomorrow are only related to
my unfounded fear of You.
Help me be still,
help me listen and love.
Awaken me to the truth of Your Presence being only in the now of this moment.
Lift me up into Your Arms and
remind me that I am Your Creation, and that I am the Perfection of Love.
Help me to acknowledge that I am Your Messenger of Love, and free me to shine
Your Light everywhere.
Let me feel Your Freedom within me, and let me laugh at the illusions
that my ego once made
me feel were so real.
Let me be light; let me be joy; let me know that I am
the reflection of You wherever I am, and wherever I go.
Prayer for the Whole World
Adapted from a Prayer of Elder Paisios for the Whole World
Maintain a strong connection with us. May Your love shine brightly and infuse every dark corner and place with light.
Creator, have mercy on all beings who are suffering from cancer.
On all beings who suffer either from small or serious ailments.
On all beings who suffer from physical infirmities.
On all beings who suffer from spiritual infirmities.
Creator, have mercy on our leaders and inspire them to govern with compassion, integrity, love, and wisdom.
Creator, have mercy on children who come from troubled homes.
On troubled families and those who have been divorced.
Creator, have mercy on all the orphans of the world, on all those who are suffering pain and injustices since losing their spouses.
Creator, have mercy on all those in jail, on all anarchists, on all drug abusers, on all murderers, on all abusers of people, and on all thieves. Enlighten these people and help them to straighten out their lives.
Creator, have mercy on all those who have been forced to emigrate.
On all those who travel on the seas, on land, in the air, and protect them.
Creator, have mercy on our Mother Earth.
Creator, have mercy on all communities, male and female, elders and children and caregivers.
Creator, have mercy on those who find themselves in the midst of war.
On those who are being pursued in the mountains and on the plains.
On those who are being hunted like birds of prey.
Creator, have mercy on those who were forced to abandon their homes and their jobs and feel afflicted.
Creator, have mercy on the poor, the homeless and the exiled.
Creator, have mercy on the nations of the world. Keep them in Your embrace and envelope them with Your holy protection. Keep them safe from every evil and war. Keep our beloved Country in Your protective embrace day and night. Embrace her with Your protection defending her from all evil and war.
Creator, have mercy on those who have been abandoned and have suffered injustice. Have mercy on families that are going through trying times. Pour Your abundant love upon them. Creator, have mercy on those who suffer from spiritual and bodily problems of all kinds.
Creator, have mercy on those who are despairing. Help them and grant them peace.
Creator, have mercy on those that have requested that we pray for them.
Creator, grant eternal rest to all those who have passed on to eternal life throughout the ages.Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
Prayer for Humanity – Don Miguel Ruiz*
Source: The Circle of Fire -Copyright 2013; By Don Miguel Ruiz with Janet Mills; Amber-Allen Publishing; p.67
Today, Lord, help me to deliver the real message of humanity: the message of joy and love. Help me to deliver this message to my own mind, to that part of me that is always judging and abusing me. Let me deliver this message to that part of me that judges other humans.
Beginning today, help me to free my mind from all the false messages I deliver to myself, to every human, to every life form on this beautiful planet.
Today, Lord, I will manifest your love in every word I express, in every action I take, so that everything I do becomes a ritual of love for you. I love you so much that I can see you everywhere. There is no way you can hide from me because my love will always find you.
Beginning today, I will respect every creation and treat every creation the way I respect and treat you. I will see you in the eyes of all humans—behind their masks, behind the images they pretend to be. I will respect the life that manifests through me, so that every time I see myself in the mirror, I see the beauty of your manifestation.
Thank you, Lord, for creating me, so that I can perceive the beauty of your manifestation. Thank you for giving me an emotional body, so that I can be in ecstasy just by feeling your divine presence. I know that you are my life force, my Creator. Together we can create the most beautiful dream—a dream of love and peace and joy. Together we can create heaven on Earth, to the eternal happiness of humanity. Amen