Recipe: Roasted Broccoli With Garlic
This recipe was inspired by paleogrubs.com. We were in a hurry and needed a quick dinner. We made fish for me, chicken for Gushin, and this wonderful roasted broccoli and garlic dish.
Here’s how we made it:
- 2 small heads of broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 HUGE cloves of garlic, minced
- sea salt to taste
- Homemade-Pepper Blend
- juice of one small lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash & cut broccoli into small pieces
- Chop garlic into small pieces
- In a large bowl, toss the broccoli with olive oil, salt, pepper blend and garlic.
- Spread the broccoli/garlic mixture in a single layer on a baking sheet. (We used stoneware).
- Bake until florets are tender enough to pierce with a fork and the edges are browning, about 15 minutes.
- Turn once halfway through the baking process.
- After baking, squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before serving.