Asian Watercress Salad
(This recipe appeared in the July,2011 issue of A Healthy You)
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 bunch washed watercress
1 cup grated carrots
1 cup baked tofu
1-1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
2/3 tablespoons plum vinegar or other vinegar
1. Tear watercress into desirable size pieces.
2. Mix with carrots in a salad bowl.
3. Drizzle sesame oil and vinegar over salad and toss.
4. Dice tofu into bite-size strips.
5. Serve in individual salad bowls, sprinkle tofu on top of each and serve.