Psalm 91: 5-7
Full text below
You will not fear the fright of night, the arrow that flies by day;
Pestilence that prowls in darkness, destruction that ravages at noon.
A thousand will be stationed at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not approach you.
Monday Mornings on Wed with Ruthie and RA #1720
Bill Gates, Italy, Social Distancing Ambassadors, Tennis Ball Safety Briefing Goes Wrong, y mas.
It is up to us to Stay Informed & Keep Growing. So here are my HOT items that is very relevant TODAY ….
Some items discussed
Italian Politician Demands Bill Gates Arrest For Crimes Against Humanity
- Gates:“The Gates Foundation gives grants in the hundreds of thousands and often millions to such media organizations as NBCUniversal, Al Jazeera, BBC, Viacom (CBS) and Participant Media (the producer of pro-charter school documentary Waiting for Superman). Both Gates and the Gates Foundation are sizable shareholders in Comcast, which is the primary investor in Buzzfeed and Vox, as well the parent corporation of MSNBC and NBC News—the latter of which teamed up with Gates and other noted education experts like Exxon and University of Phoenix Online for the week-long charter school commercial ‘Education Week’.”
- “In 2009, the New York Times reported that the Gates Foundation was partnering with media companies to write and shape stories to ‘embed’ messages in primetime dramas:”
- “…Dr. Anthony Fauci, who heads the President’s Coronavirus Task Force, and heads the NIAID, since 1984, has a vested interest in remdesivir. He sponsored the [NIAID] clinical trial whose detailed results have not been peer-reviewed. What’s more, [on May 1] HE declared the tenuous results to be ‘highly significant,’ and pronounced remdesivir to be the new ‘standard of care.’”
- “Dr. Fauci made the promotional pronouncement while sitting on a couch in the White House, without providing a detailed news release; without a briefing at a medical meeting or in a scientific journal – as is the norm and practice, to allow scientists and researchers to review the data.”
- “What Dr. Fauci failed to disclose to the public in his promotional pronouncement was that the [list of] primary outcomes [measures for success or failure] of the [NAID] study [NCT04280705] were changed on April 16, 2020. Changes in the Primary Outcome are posted on Clinical Trials.gov.”
- “Changing primary outcomes [measures] after a study has commenced is considered dubious and suspicious.”
- “Reuters News reported that highly respected prominent leaders in the medical community — such as Steven Nissen, MD, the chief academic officer at the Cleveland Clinic and Eric Topol, MD, director and founder of the Scripps Research Translational Institute in California – were unimpressed by remdesivir’s tentative, modest benefit at best.”
- “…the NIAID-Gilead study results have not been published in peer-reviewed literature – nor have details of the findings been disclosed. However, they were publicly promoted by the head of the federal agency that conducted the study, from the White House. What better free advertisement?”
- So…take this admittedly toxic drug. Convincing data? No need. Just trust Fauci. Like other drugs of its type, remdesivir inhibits the machinery of cell-reproduction in the body.
- Massachusetts governor Charlie Baker has chosen a group called ‘Partners in Health’ to conduct Coronavirus “contact tracing.”
- Contact tracing is a process that uses teams of investigators to find out who infected people have come into contact with.
- The group, which has received funding from George Soros and Bill Gates has Chelsea Clinton on its board.
Items not discussed
Psalm of the Day
Tehillim - Psalms - Chapter 91
1He who dwells in the covert of the Most High will lodge in the shadow of the Almighty.
2I shall say of the Lord [that He is] my shelter and my fortress, my God in Whom I trust.
3For He will save you from the snare that traps from the devastating pestilence.
4With His wing He will cover you, and under His wings you will take refuge; His truth is an encompassing shield.
5You will not fear the fright of night, the arrow that flies by day;
6Pestilence that prowls in darkness, destruction that ravages at noon.
7A thousand will be stationed at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not approach you.
8You will but gaze with your eyes, and you will see the annihilation of the wicked.
9For you [said], "The Lord is my refuge"; the Most High you made your dwelling.
10No harm will befall you, nor will a plague draw near to your tent.
11For He will command His angels on your behalf to guard you in all your ways.
12On [their] hands they will bear you, lest your foot stumble on a stone.
13On a young lion and a cobra you will tread; you will trample the young lion and the serpent.
14For he yearns for Me, and I shall rescue him; I shall fortify him because he knows My name.
15He will call Me and I shall answer him; I am with him in distress; I shall rescue him and I shall honor him.
16With length of days I shall satiate him, and I shall show him My salvation.